MIS Web-based login is an online academic portal that can be accessed by students studying at the University of Ghana. Every student of UG – Legon who has applied for admission and has been successfully admitted to the university is needed to create a UG MIS Web portal login account.
University of Ghana
The University of Ghana is an MIS Web-based elf help enabler where continuous, prospective students and alumni can log in with the help of their credentials, reset their PINs, change PINs, reset forgotten PINs and retrieve forgotten student numbers.
UG MIS web
You can explore the UG MIS Web and log in with the help of a student PIN and number to access your online course registration, get academic information, change personal information, make payments and access other related information. Besides UG, Sakai LMS is an additional online portal for conducting online exams and where students can also submit their assignments.
UG MIS Web Login
- First, browse the UG website by visiting the URL https://www.citycampus.ug.egu.gh/
- Now tap on MIS Web under the featured links.
- After this, use the appropriate radio button for choosing your status, i.e. from student or personal.
- Now you need to provide your personnel or student PIN and Index number.
- After that, hit the login button.
Also read: HCC ERP Login
How can you register for MIS Web login?
- First, log in to the student portal of the MIS Web.
- Now navigate and hit ‘Registration’ under the student enabler, which is located on the left of the screen.
- Now hit on submitting the registration.
- After this, tap on the blue letters located under the qualification code.
- Select the register for the qualification.
- After this, save and continue, and then select your various courses from the semester by simply ticking the small box located against each course.
- Now tap save and continueto view the courses which you have selected.
- Then tap on the continue button to view the registration cost.
- Accept registration for completing the registration.
- Again you need to save and continue viewing the course which you have selected.
- Hit tap print-friendly format and then print proof of registration, or you can download it on your device.
- After completing all the work which you want to do on the website, do not forget to hit the log-out button to keep your website secure.